My family does Thanksgiving super laid back. We have appetizers while everyone pitches in to cook the rest of the meal. I whipped up some Cranberry Salsa and Coconut Chocolate Pudding Pie, my sister made a beet and quinoa salad, Daddy fried a turkey and made the dressing, Momma baked some sweet potatoes with marshmallow topping, baked the pumpkin pie and made a fresh green been casserole.
All in all, it was a good day. The dogs all played well outside and wore each other out, and I was cuddled up with my book in bed by 9:30pm!
And now for the fun part! I am co-hosting the WTFab Bloghop today! Please link up your most fabulous eats, treats, crafts, or fashions from this week! A big thank you to the beautiful Elise @ WTFab for having me co-host!
So let's get this party started! Here are 5 simple rules for the blog hop (as Monica Geller said, "Rules are good! Rules help control the fun!"):
1. Follow WTFab on GFC. If you want to be extra awesome, you can follow WTFab on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Bloglovin'.
2. Follow our fabulous co-host (they're also the first 3 links on the link party):
Better than I deserve!
Adventures in my Kitchen
3. If you feel so inclined, grab WTFab’s button and put it on your page or the post you’re linking to. Because it’s a (link) party, and the more, the merrier! You can grab the button here.
4. Link up! Share your latest post. Anything inspiring/fun that pertains to fashion, beauty, DIY, food, travel, giveaways, etc.
5. Check out at least two other people's posts, follow them and leave a comment so they can follow you back!
Want to co-host one of these blog hops and gain some new followers and make new blogger friends? Send an email to email@example.com !